8 x 12 Motorcycle Garage - Constructed by 2015/2016 Construction 1 Class at Dakota Adventist Academy.
- 83 square feet with 58 square foot loft
- 35" headroom in loft
- 6ft wide by 7ft tall roll up garage door
- Entry door
- Slide-by insulated window
- 2x4 interior framing
- 2x6 roof construction
- 40 year shingles
- 1/2" hardiplank siding
- electrical finished inside and out
- exterior lighting by both doors
- interior lighting and electrical installed
- treated and reinforced floor
- loft with built in ladder
- built on 4x4 skids
- total building height 11' 3"
- total building width 9' 10"
This building is ready for immediate purchase. It was built to prepare students for the Construction 2 class project of a tiny house; all construction is residential grade, focusing on quality and stability. This is not your average yard shed – this is built to last.
Contact Ryan Peterson at Dakota Adventist Academy
701-258-9000 or 605-228-5049 (cell)